$127,296–$143,904 Nurse Practitioner
$127,296–$149,424 Nurse Practitioner (Bay Area)*
$125,496–$144,624 Physician Assistant
$125,496–$150,156 Physician Assistant (Bay Area)*
*Correctional Training Facility, Salinas Valley State Prison, and San Quentin State Prison
In addition to competitive pay, we also provide all of the security and benefits that come with employment with the State of California, including:
- 40-hour workweek
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in five years
(visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- CME/CEU stipend with paid time off to attend
- Bonus available to those new to State service
- 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $39k–$52k per year)
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
CONTACT US TODAY!
Or call us with questions at:
(877) 793-4473 (HIRE)
WEB ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE
The Careers portion of this site (i.e., creating your candidate profile, applying for jobs, taking examinations) is undergoing updates to add improved functionality and accessibility to the public. Some features and content may not be available during the transition.
If you are in need of assistance, please email us at MedCareers@cdcr.ca.gov or call us at (877) 793-4473.