DISCLAIMER REGARDING CARE GUIDES
These care guides are not fixed protocols that must be followed, but are intended for consideration of health care professionals and providers. While they identify and describe generally recommended courses of intervention, they are not presented as a substitute for the advice of a physician or other knowledgeable health care professional or provider. Individual patients may require different treatments from those specified in a given care guide. Care guides are not entirely inclusive or exclusive of all methods of reasonable care that can obtain/produce the same results. These care guides do not establish either a standard of care, or the minimally adequate care which meets constitutional standards.
Please note we have provided two formats of the documents below: the second file marked TEXT is a graphics-free, text-based version, optimized for screen readers.
Note: Adobe Reader is required to view the following documents.
- Comp Accommodation Formulary
- DME and Medical Supply Formulary
- Over-the-Counter Products List
- Critical Adherence Medication List
- Patient Orientation – English
- Patient Orientation – Spanish
- Patient Orientation – English (Large Print)
- Patient Orientation – Spanish (Large Print)
- CPAP Cleaning PE – English
- CPAP Cleaning PE – Spanish