$282,216–$296,328 Physician (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$268,080–$281,496 Physician (Lifetime Board Certified)
$253,992–$266,700 Physician (Pre-Board Certified)
$324,540–$340,776 Physician* (Time-Limited Board Certified)
$308,292–$323,712 Physician* (Lifetime Board Certified)
$292,080–$306,696 Physician* (Pre-Board Certified)
*Physicians at select institutions receive an additional 15% pay.
In addition to competitive pay, we also provide all of the security and benefits that come with employment with the State of California, including:
- 40-hour workweek
- Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
- State of California retirement that vests in five years
(visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
- CME stipend with paid time off to attend
- 401(k) and 457 retirement plans (tax defer up to $39k–$52k per year)
- Visa sponsorship opportunities
- Relocation assistance for those new to State service
Hear what doctors have to say about practicing primary care with us:
CCHCS-Physician Recruitment (YouTube video)
CONTACT US TODAY!
Christine Iwamoto, Hiring Analyst
(877) 793-4473 (HIRE)
WEB ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE
The Careers portion of this site (i.e., creating your candidate profile, applying for jobs, taking examinations) is undergoing updates to add improved functionality and accessibility to the public. Some features and content may not be available during the transition.
If you are in need of assistance, please email us at MedCareers@cdcr.ca.gov or call us at (877) 793-4473.