Contracts in Development
Help Wanted: Looking for Innovative, Secure, and Reliable Information Technology Solutions
IT executives at California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) are eager to learn about new and emerging technologies and welcome interaction with technology leaders and members of the IT vendor community.
The CCHCS IT Strategic Plan for 2022 to 2027 has six goals:
- Integrate Cloud Solutions and Standards
- Continuously Enhance Customer Experience
- Cultivate Employee Engagement
- Leverage Emerging Technology to Innovate
- Enable Data-Driven Decision Making
- Enhance IT Security and Resiliency
IT Vendor Day
Once a month (January through October), IT executives from the California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS), Division of Information Technology Services, the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR), Division of Enterprise Information Services, and the California Prison Industry Authority (CalPIA) invite vendors to Vendor Day. The Vendor Day program provides an opportunity for our executive leadership to learn about current technology trends, best practices in the fields of correctional services and correctional health care, and new solutions in support of improving correctional care in California.
Specific areas of interest for CCHCS include:
- Digital Workplace
- IT Solutions for Health Care
- Technology that improves operational efficiency and/or reduces costs
- Cloud Content Management
- Talent Management – to improve recruitment and retention
- Case Record Management
- Low Code Platforms
If you would like to be considered to demonstrate your IT product/service at a future Vendor Day, please visit the Vendor Day page and complete a Vendor Day request form. If there is interest among our executives, we will reach out to invite you to present your product/service.