HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
California Correctional Health Care Services is making it more convenient than ever to test, apply, and interview for great State of California jobs with a leader in correctional health care.
Attendees at CCHCS Hiring Events are able to speak with recruiters about opportunities with our organization across California in a wide variety of fields and programs, including nursing, mental health, administration, IT, and allied health.
Don’t miss your opportunity to join all the candidates hired on the spot at our Hiring Events. Check this page for information on future events scheduled throughout California!
HOW TO PREPARE
Want to prepare ahead of time for our hiring events? Follow these steps:
- Create your CalCareers account.
- Fill out a Standard Form 678 (state application) on your Account page.
- Find exams for the classifications you’re interested in.
- You may be redirected to our CCHCS Careers site to take an exam.
- If redirected, create an account on our site.
- Find an exam bulletin related to the career you are interested in.
WEB ACCESSIBILITY ASSISTANCE
The Careers portion of this site (i.e., creating your candidate profile, applying for jobs, taking examinations) is undergoing updates to add improved functionality and accessibility to the public. Some features and content may not be available during the transition.If you are in need of assistance, please email us at MedCareers@cdcr.ca.gov or call us at (877) 793-4473.